The programme was developed to help young children to speak with confidence and build self-belief. The children will learn how to stand up in front of an audience to present their ideas and thoughts in a confident manner with the right voice tonality, body language and choices of words. They will also learn how to make their presentations interesting and entertaining, deliver a persuasive message and how to use English language to help expand their influence over the audience.
Constructive feedback is ongoing throughout the workshop. By the end of the workshop the children will have developed a greater flair in presenting and learnt how to present themselves with much more confidence. Our powerful workshops provide a unique learning experience in a supportive yet challenging environment. This allows the children to build on their existing skills as they experiment and learn through practical experience.
This 3-day programme serves the best opportunity for you kids to:
1. Speak with confidence and build self-belief
2. Present in a confident manner with the right voice tonality, body language and choices of words
3. Deliver a persuasive message
4. Overcome stage fear and shyness
5. Prepare them for future
1. Speak OutLOUD Kiddos – 5 years old – 8 years old
2. Speak OutLOUD Leaders – 9 years old – 12 years old